Monday, May 4, 2015

Two Steps Forward, One Step Back: Workouts #3 and #4

Due to sickness within the household, I was able to avoid weight training for two weeks.  While I enjoyed the excuse not to workout, I was also ready to resume the training.

Workout #3 Results (Monday, April 20)


  • Squats: 3 sets of 5 reps with 35 pounds
  • Bench: 3 sets of 5 reps with 20 pounds
  • Dead Lifts: 1 set of 5 reps with 45 pounds

Workout #4 Results (Monday, May 4)

  • Squats: 3 sets of 5 reps with 25 pounds
  • Overhead Press: 3 sets of 5 reps with 15 pounds
  • Dead Lifts: 1 set of 5 reps with 35 pounds
I lifted less today than I did my previous session.  We agreed it would be best to ease back into lifting.  

Noticeable Changes


My husband was surprised to see how much my form improved for my overhead presses.  Last time, they were terrible!  Holding the barbell has grown a bit more comfortable as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment